Thursday, October 16, 2014

Big booty challenge ;)

Me and a group of my friends are doing a 30 day squat challenge. I have done a squat challenge before and had gotten results, but I fell off when I had a health problem. This time around I will be taking Macca root, protein shake, and a daily vitamin. I'm too ashamed of the way my booty looks now, so i wont be posting a before pictures until I finish and I see results.. I hope you all join me..
My routine will be:
Drink a full glass of water before
Squats and other muscle building exercise
Kneeling leg lifts
Bridges
Sitting wall squats
Then make a protein shake
Wait 30 mins
Take my daily vitamins
And 3 macca root tablets
with a full glass of water
I will not drink any soda or alcohol (maybe only once a week)
Im not going to change my diet too much, but I'm not going to eat any fast foods either.
I am more then willing to show you my results with you in my private fb group with my friends, Please add me and private message me to let me know you're interested to see my big booty results

2 comments:

  1. I'll try this. I've been really lazy recently and I needed something like this :)
    I hope I'll make it!
    xx

    http://citybuiltofdreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah I am too.. I had to really push myself today to get through all my squats.. It was tough but I did it.. I am excited to have you join me.. Thank you

      Delete