Saturday, October 4, 2014

September's Ipsy Bag

In my September's ipsy bag I received the crown brush by infinity with dual ends. One end is for the crease of your eye and the other end is for shadow. I was really excited to get this in my Ipsy bag because I needed a crease brush for months now, since I misplaced mine awhile ago.. The next item I got was Hikari lipstick in cabernet. This lipstick is perfect for the fall, it's has a really deep and rich color. I got the NYX hot singles eyeshadow in innocent. This eyeshadow is awesome. It has the right amount of shimmer and is great for an everyday look. Then I received Pacifica natural waterproof eye pencil in fringe. This eye pencil compliments the eyeshadow great. And I wear theses two together all the time. And the last item I received in my Ipsy bag this month was Briogeo don't despair, repair deep conditioning mask. It really made the ends of my hair smooth. And believe me I needed this. My hair is so damage from the hair dye and heat. I only wish they would of gave me a bigger size.. but overall this month's dag was probably my favorite so far.. I would use everyone of these products almost every day..

No comments:

Post a Comment